Are you ready to do work that truly makes a difference? Freedom Forever is striving to be the number one solar installation company in the nation and brighten the states with our solar energy. We are looking for driven and motivated individuals with a vision to thrive in our fast-paced, high-energy environment. Here at Freedom Forever, we are problem solvers, servant leaders, and disruptors! We are proud to say that our company has ranked TOP 500 fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 500 three years in a row!
Freedom Forever is currently hiring a Project Management Specialist (Solar Project Manager) for our Temecula, CA Office! We also offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts (HSA & FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time-Off
Do you have experience in residential solar and looking for a home where you can grow? If you have a passion for Solar, Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, Sustainability, come and apply with us!
The Specialist, Project Management is responsible for the planning, scheduling, and completion of all project-related work. Specialist, Project Management will complete all daily activities & duties related to moving projects forward and must be able to work independently and as part of a team. This position will report directly to the Regional Manager, Project Management.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Complete and close out all project-related tasks for the Department
- Work daily on the backlog to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures for the Department
- Constantly communicate areas of improvement to upper management
- Monitor project progress and problem solve projects that may run into setbacks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the solar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive, enthusiasm, and a sense of responsibility
- Excellent complex multi-functional project and people management skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues in a confidential manner
- Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player and must be prepared to travel as necessary to maintain relationships with license holders and license issuance agencies
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Freedom Forever is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.