Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Taylorsville Branch
Status: Full-Time (40 hours including Saturday work)
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs specific assigned side-jobs and assists other Bank Tellers with a variety of duties as required. Ensures members are promptly and professionally served.
Essential Duties, Skills & Abilities
- Exhibit outstanding member services skills by applying Granite Credit Union Service Standards and Core Values.
- Ensures customers' requests and questions are promptly resolved.
- Processes cash and check transactions and balance at the end of each day.
- Verifies transactions. Monitors deposit amounts, and examines documents for endorsement and negotiability. Detects and resolves discrepancies promptly.
- Cross sells Company services.
- Maintains privacy of customer account information.
- Ensure that all information and transactions regarding credit union members are kept confidential. Maintain the security of the work area and keep it organized and neat in appearance.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people, including fellow employees, members, management staff, board members, and outside vendors.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Promote a professional appearance and attitude.
- Basic computer operating skills such as email, Microsoft Office, etc.
Required Experience & Skills
Cash handling experience preferred
Good communication skills.
Good math skills.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Granite Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Upon request, reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process will be provided to individuals with disabilities. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
October 10, 2019