Asure is searching for a customer-oriented, systems-thinking User Experience (UX) Designer, working in our cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions. Collaborating with our stakeholders; customers, product managers, and scrum teams; you are a bridge between product concept and tangible designs, you drive design innovation in our Agile framework. Anticipating our needs of tomorrow and understanding the total user’s experience of our software solutions. You solve customer requirements through innovation, simplification and detail. Skilled at managing multiple stakeholders and leading projects that span across teams. Most important, you have fun and make history, while impacting the next generation of Asure software!
Our technology stack: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
- Contribute to UX designs; improvements, new, and future roadmap, from concept to launch.
- Deliver customer-friendly, aesthetically engaging and market-relevant, design solutions.
- Establish that the experiences are created per concepts and execute brand standards, style guides and pattern libraries.
- Work concurrently on multiple projects in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand product concepts and visions.
- Translate product visions into detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes illustrating user interaction and designs.
- Define and execute usability research and methodology to qualify UX concepts and strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape, including the UX approach used by our competitors and opportunities for us to differentiate through UX designs.
- Support quarterly and sprint planning- that realize the product manager’s concept into a tangible direction for the scrum team.
- Create and maintain team momentum- through creativity, positive energy, leadership, and humor.
Your Qualifications- what you bring
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or alternately comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience as a UX Designer, or 8+ years in a UX-related role (such as Copywriter, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, Visual Designer or Product Designer).
Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time.
- 2+ years of experience working with B2B SaaS or Cloud solutions.
- Proficiency design prototyping tools; Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Strong knowledge of human-centered design, interaction design, information architecture, visual and graphic design; featuring usability standards and industry best practices.
- Experience creating and conducting usability tests via multiple channels, at all stages of the design and build process.
- Passion working in an agile development environment, embracing iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall design experience.
- Experience working through complex design solutions to understand “how it works behind the scenes”.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your user-centered design solutions.
Your Benefits- aka the good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
- Some “COOL” Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
More than 60,000 clients in 86 countries rely on Asure Software’s technology to elevate how, when, and where work gets done. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level.
Our mission: to provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us. Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital. Our employees grow personally and professionally. Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness. Combinedwith the goal to grow company profitability.
Our values reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company:
Embrace Change- Lead with Integrity- Own the Outcome- Deliver Awesome- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.