USCENTCOM J5 Strategic Planner/Analyst - 19299
Position Location Tampa, FL
Requisition # 19299
# of Openings 1
HII – Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc. (HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII – MDIS is currently seeking a Strategic Planner/Analyst to work at CENTCOM in Tampa, FL.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Provide management and analytical support to assist USCENTCOM Plans, Policy and Strategy Directorate (J5) in the implementation and execution of the strategic support to the joint community within the USCENTCOM area of responsibility (AOR).
- Assist with the oversight and execution of the Counter-Threat Train and Equip fund (CTEF).
- Conduct analysis and preparation of Memorandums of Request for CENTCOM endorsement/approval, conduct staffing of MORs, as appropriate, during analysis, expeditiously distribute approved MORs to the acquisition enterprise
- Provide program oversight, ensuring decisions align with US Policy, CC CDR intent, strategic planning, and account for legal and fiscal constraints while considering Coalition interests
- Facilitate Partner Force Development Working Groups, synchronize actions with working group members, develop working group action items
- Work with CJTF-OIR and SOJTF-OIR to develop annual budgets, J-Book submissions, identify future requirements, track 1209 and 1236 funding execution
- Respond to JS, OSD and Congressional Requests for Information (RFI).
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience at a Combatant Command, Component Command, or Service HQ staff.
- Military Experience at the O4 through O6 level
- Must possess and maintain a current TS clearance with ability to obtain and maintain SCI.
- Working knowledge of the CENTCOM area of responsibility and the strategic environment.
- Must possess and maintain a TS clearance, with ability to obtain SCI.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.