Requirements for Statistician:
- Strong programming skills in SAS, Python, or R to manipulate data and conduct statistical analysis
- Experience in model building with linear and non-linear statistical techniques (logistic regression, linear regression, gradient boost, random forest, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in related business analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in Experience in Regression. Multivariate and Predictive modeling (i.e. OLS. ANOVA. LOGISTIC)
- Master’s degree with concentration in a quantitative discipline such as (Math/Stat, Economics, Computer Science, Finance, Operations Research, etc.) with 3 or more years of applicable experience
For immediate consideration, send an updated resume to Joel Williams: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order: 308341
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!