Medical, 401K, Life, Dental, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits, Great Opportunities and Future Growth”
Due to exciting growth, King Engineering Associates, Inc. is seeking REVIT Designer to join our Environmental Engineering team in Tampa, Florida. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
Responsible for coordinating project design and project schedule with the architect(s) and/or engineers; investigating and calculating custom designs; answering questions about layout drawings, as well as explaining pros and cons of equipment choices.
5+ years’ experience with Revit and AutoCAD MEP.
- Utilize Revit to produce drawing details for plotting, 3D modeling of equipment and basic templates.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the respective project manager, and/or design engineer for efficient layout and acceptable changes to project drawings.
- Assist in development of departmental drafting and Revit standards.
- Maintain revision control on drawings and follow company standards for an organized system of maintaining files.
- Must be motivated to keep current with new and emerging related technology.
- Perform other various duties upon request.
High School diploma or equivalent. Civil Engineering related coursework / certifications, Associates Preferred.
About King Engineering Associates:
We are a multi-discipline engineering and management firm composed of King Engineering Associates, Inc., Stouten Cramer, Inc., Ardurra Group LLC and BCG Engineering and Consulting.
We have three core areas of practice:
• Water/Wastewater Engineering and Water Resources, including Coastal, Hydraulic, Civil/Structural Engineering
• Disaster Management
• Land Development
Our professionals provide a full range of services in these disciplines including:
• Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste design and permitting;
• Water Resources planning and modeling;
• Stormwater, Flood Control and Coastal Engineering design and permitting;
• Disaster Management planning, mitigation, recovery, close out (FEMA & CDBG-DR) and overall program management;
• Land Development design and permitting;
• Transportation design and permitting;
• Land Planning;
• Landscape Architecture;
• Comprehensive Ecological Services;
• Surveying and GIS Services;
• Program and Construction Management.
Our clients include public agencies and private sector entities throughout the nation, many of whom we have served for over 20 years.
King Engineering Associates, Inc.'s network draws on over forty principles across six states.