Remittance Analyst III (Tampa, FL, US, 33647)
Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
Alternate Job Location: Not Applicable : Not Applicable || United States : Rhode Island : Warwick
MetLife provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, wellness, flexible spending accounts, pension, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, STD, LTD, and generous paid time off and paid holidays.
- Exercise judgment and product understanding to determine appropriate handling of complex issues and high-value financial transactions around core business functions of the unit.
- Resolve customer questions and escalations in a consistently accurate and timely fashion.
- Utilize experience, initiative and judgment to analyze and resolve discrepancies and issues and resolve internal and external client escalations that impact the unit on a high priority basis.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external client’s business partners.
- Execute special projects assigned by management within the allotted time frame.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:Required:
- 2-4 years of operational experience, preferably in the customer service and/or financial industries.
- Microsoft Office suite proficient.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to excel in an ever changing environment, while meeting several deliverables.Preferred:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine's 2021 list of the “World's Most Admired Companies.“
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 121439