Registered Respiratory Therapist
$10K Sign on Bonus
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) you will:
- Be responsible for administering safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician, monitoring mechanical ventilation, administering medications, patient assessment, understanding ramifications of hemodynamic monitoring, understanding blood work results, monitoring, teaching, and training.
$24 hour - $39 hour
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) you will have:
- Education required for Registry by National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Current Respiratory Therapist License issued from their state.
- Current credential as Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) issued by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- BLS Certification required.
- ACLS Certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in acute care setting preferred.