Holiday Builders is looking for a Project Manager to support our Tampa, Florida operations.
The Project Manager supports the organization’s mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day work flow processes that affect Holiday Builders. The Project Manager, within established guidelines, is responsible for implementing and maintaining consistent construction practices, a quality assurance program and overall development and training of project personnel in order to meet company targets for growth and profitability at all stages of the projects development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives for results through the consistent implementation of the company’s systems, policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance, support and assistance to the project team to ensure a quality built product and outstanding customer service.
- Monitors production schedules, critical paths for projects, trade partner schedules, and cost control to ensure homes/buildings are completed per required company timeframes and meet expected quality and profit levels.
- Provide ongoing training of staff regarding safety, Quality Assurance, Scopes of Work, and Customer service.
- Assists as necessary with the selection and development of staff for current and future roles.
- Provides timely and accurate reports to senior management providing status of project operations.
- As necessary, may be required to act on behalf of and assume the duties of the Division President during periods of absence.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures throughout the assigned area of responsibility by performing periodic audits of jobsites.
- Updates and maintains all project specific Policies and Procedures, Scopes of Work and provides information regarding Material Take Offs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Visit us at www.holidaybuilders.com/careers. We are an Employee Owned Company! Holiday Builders has been a leader in new home construction for 35 years. Our focus is on customer satisfaction and providing a quality built home of lasting value at the best possible price. Holiday Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business administration or related discipline.
5-7 years directly related experience in functional management of residential construction operations at the Project Management level or equivalent experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include spreadsheet, database programs and project scheduling; Homebuilding software experience preferred. Reviewing and analyzing blueprints
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to proactively lead and motivate team members through coaching and collaboration
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Possess ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment utilizing efficient time management
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through
- To handle sensitive and confidential information
- To gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Able to lift, push, or move 10 to 25 pounds without assistance.
Requires the ability to climb, stoop, kneel or crouch to gain access to equipment, files, and office supplies.
Travel required approximately 60% within the business unit assigned.