Location: Tampa, FL Job Code: 203738 Posted: Nov 07, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our client in the Banking and Financial Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 7 Months Contract
Location: Tampa, FL
Role: Project Manager
Primary Skills: Project Coordination
Role Description: The Project Manager would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
- Define and review project scope
- Successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement stakeholders
- Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate the project milestones
- Define and lead financial management for the project
- Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the overall plan as and when necessary
- Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans
- Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations
- Ensure delivered products meet defined business requirements and are of high quality
- Proactively identify and manage risks.
- Plan for an effective risk mitigation
- Lead and define the change management process for projects
- Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts and variances
- Support the iterative business planning process
- Provide periodic progress report on project status and create a dashboard for sponsors
- Ensure senior management remains abreast of status and hold them accountable for facilitating mitigation of risks and resolution of escalated issues
- Inspire and lead through effective team management
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with multiple stakeholders to meet the desired objectives
- Build a communications strategy and execution plan for the project
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Simran Walia
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2023)
Equal Employment Opportunity