Requisition Number: PRODU01188
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems (“SIS”) has been dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial, and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning product suite is built specifically for the perioperative environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions. Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS’s software solutions.
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings – “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” February 2020, “Top Technology Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2019, “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers” April 2018, “Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health Records Vendors” April 2017, & “Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR Vendors,” May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions, AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owner.
We are looking for a smart and creative Product Manager with hands on experience in the financial and operational challenges facing the healthcare provider market. This product leader must be passionate about building products that customers love and will fundamentally change healthcare. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The Product Manager is responsible for the complete product lifecycle of revenue cycle solutions, including defining the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and client operations to ensure goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proven experience with Practice Management (especially patient access,patient engagement, and supply chain) and Revenue Cycle Management.
- Experience with software integrations to support seamless end to end workflows
- An understanding of healthcare revenue cycle workflows and how software can simplify healthcare payments; with experience obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
- Analyzing various product inputs, customer requirements, designing solution architectures and developing the business case for new product development
- Preparing software design plans including product specifications, use case documentation and user interface wireframes (both independently and with assistance from our User Interface team)
- Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments, reviewing industry research reports, and assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors to define new opportunities
- Studying healthcare industry standards, staying up to date on industry changes and compliance issues, and participating in key healthcare associations
- Gathering inspiration and ideas by visiting customers regularly and reviewing software and other products that solve similar problems in other domains
- Collecting direct customer feedback by organizing user tests, studying customer support incidents, administering user surveys, and visiting customers to study product interaction in their natural environment
- Working closely with internal and external resources to define system requirements that meet changing market needs and ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Working with your Director of Product Management to manage the product roadmap, including documenting product strategy, maintaining the feature backlog, and coordinating releases
- You know how to execute and like to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Provided leadership on a team that designed, built, or used revenue cycle workflow solutions
- Problem solving skills; able to analyze a problem and design creative solutions
- Attention to detail; extraordinary eye for usability and the customer experience
- Excellent written communication skills; able to succinctly convey complex ideas through the written word
- Experience writing and refining user stories with engineering teams
- Great people skills; able to facilitate, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Flexible and agile; able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and inputs with optimism
- Demonstrates thought leadership with how product(s) address key market problems/needs
- Manages contact with customers, industry analysts and strategic partners to obtain competitive and market data for product
- Oversees commercialization process for product releases to confirm successful delivery of new product capabilities from concept to post launch delivery
- Supports strategic sales opportunities with product
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 7+ years’ experience working within healthcare product management
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager within a healthcare software company
- Detailed understanding of healthcare industry and clinical environments
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing methodology
- Experience with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodology
- Cloud solution experience preferred
- Demonstrates logic and creatively when solving problems
- Exercises judgment with respect to managing priorities, resources and risk
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Directly manages a team of Business Analysts.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Accomplishes results by coaching, mentoring, and disciplining direct reports; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing systems, policies, and procedures.
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates