Patient Care Coordinator Mobile Mammography Bus AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida FT Days Tampa
Location Address- Tampa, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
Company Discount programs
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth's core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the patient experience
- Answers telephone, responds to patient questions/concerns to ensure prompt accurate resolution is achieved and is able to handle various job tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates age-specific communication skills for patients with the ability to assess and interpret relevant data.
- Communicates with the patient or their guarantor to obtain demographic, employment, insurance and current medical condition information in order to perform accurate registration
- Verifies insurance eligibility.
- Prepares, processes, and files the medical record for each patient as required by patient type
- Verifies codes are entered into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Participates in departmental performance improvement initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate by reading, writing legibly, speaking and comprehending English effectively in order to carry out job requirements
- Ability to operate a computer, copier, fax and scanner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and others of diverse backgrounds
Patient Registration Coordinator is accountable for the patient's first impression of the organization by making patients feel safe, cared for and respected with an emphasis on customer service. They are responsible for the complete patient registration process.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.