As a Customer Service Representative, you will deliver a unique customer service experience utilizing your effective questioning and listening skills to determine the customer's needs and concerns, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This will involve providing excellent customer service support, and answering calls to properly handle account and billing inquiries, complaints, orders, errors, cancelations, etc.
Specific requirements for this CSR role include, but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming requests from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Anticipating the customers' needs and providing recommendations in order to deliver appropriate solutions to the customer
- Following through to ensure all questions and issues are resolved
- Assisting an average of 45-55 callers per day
- Performing additional duties as needed
We are looking for Call Center Representatives who combine excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability to function effectively both as part of a team or on an individual basis. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills.
- Specific qualifications for this CSR role include:
- Medicare experience
- High school diploma or GED; Associate degree
- 1 -- 3 years of experience in a customer service related field
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office products knowledge
- Intermediate typing skills, including 10-key operation by touch
- Schedule flexibility