About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Alternate Channel Manager
Responsible for Alternate Channel Sales Distribution, including but not limited to:
- Primarily responsible for National Sales Budget/Forecast and Results
- Assisting with the Development and Execution of National Alternate Channel Strategies for Consumer Results
- Assisting in the vetting of new Alternate Channel sales and provisioning partners
- Managing Consumer Vendor Relationships
- Leverage and assist in developing consistent national channel processes as needed
Summary of Position:
- Assist in the development and execution of national channel strategies, policies, plans, partnerships, which drive consumer sales and revenue.
- Directly responsible for driving national growth, achieving national sales budget, by achieving established sales quotas and assisting with the recruitment of new vendor partners.
- This position will work with national order process vendors, marketing, customer care, and call center off-line team, to improve and support business efforts.
- Digital Cross Sales vendors
- Manage all channel projects within timelines (inception to completion)
- Manage and leverage vendors, regional and national organizations to fulfill Alternate Channel support and sales needs of the company
- Assist in creating Alternate Channel programs and processes that creatively support the overall market share and financial goals of the company
- Coordinate with Frontier Director of Alternate Channels to vet prospective vendors
- Participate with Corporate Marketing team and National Alternate Channel Management in determining effective marketing strategies and offers
- Manage to an annual Alternate Channel annual Budget
- Manage Training, Integration, Fulfillment and Commission support for Alternate Channels, Order Processes, TPV, CPNI, and Fulfillment Partners for the Region
- Maintain and distribute collateral as appropriate to all Vendor Partners in the Channel
- Agent sales experience, (minimum 2 years) with at least 2 years in a management role in Channel sales, Telecommunications industry or a high tech industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills-strong written (including editing) and verbal communication silks
- Ability to perform as a strategic thinker as well as a tactical performer
- Digital marketing experience with SEM, SEO, PPC
- Previous experience leading diverse team of individuals and creating an environment that encourages creativity and excitement with producing consistently strong results.
- Must have success in leading a team or teams toward common goals that result in revenue generation.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Ability to travel as needed for recruiting, training, relationship development and driving sales. (50% +)
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license with a clean driving record.