Maintenance Crew Leader
We are growing! Juniper Landscaping is currently hiring Landscape Maintenance Crew Leaders for our team.
Our Landscape Maintenance Crew Leaders supervise a team of landscape maintenance crew members by ensuring job site tasks are completed safely, efficiently and with our quality standards in mind. Juniper's Landscape Maintenance Crew Leaders may oversee our mowing crews or landscape pruning/detail crews, or a combination of these landscape operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily site operations for mowing and/or pruning crew
- Maintaining production schedules and ensuring maintenance service expectations are met
- Assisting with training and development of crew members
- Daily time-keeping of work hours on jobsites for crew members
- Ensuring all crew members perform their work in a safe manner
- Ensuring equipment is in working order and properly maintained
- Using hand tools, power tools and/or equipment to perform landscape duties
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Valid driver's license and ability to clear Motor Vehicle Record review is required
- Landscaping experience and prior supervisory experience preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is strongly preferred
- Must be able and willing to work for long periods of time outside (in extreme temperatures and direct sunlight)
- Must be able and willing to bend, stoop, and twist repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to use hand tools and power equipment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Juniper offers Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, 401K and PTO plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer