HVAC Support Specialist
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2023 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
Benefits that drive themselves:
- $17.50 / Hour + Quarterly Incentives!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday Flexible schedule with 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- Work from home options! We offer hybrid schedules.
- We offer full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off accruals, complimentary gym access, meal prep services, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 23 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
Assist customers and sales staff with technical HVAC issues and process HVAC product warranties. Knowledgeable in the workings of HVAC unit functions, is familiar with different manufacturers in the industry and their models. Able to troubleshoot and source parts needed for customers. In addition, the Specialist will source, price and process special order quotes, orders, and returns. The HVAC Specialist will work closely with warehouse personnel, account managers and all branch managers to expedite warranties, orders, returns and any logistic issues.
How you will make an Impact:
- Able to answer the phone with a clear friendly tone.
- Assist customers and sales staff with HVAC needs and requests.
- Process HVAC Warranties and ship replacement product.
- Prepare and later distribute the reports of vendor activities, such as lead times on delivery of product, in order to effectively utilize the more consistent vendors.
- Able to process quotes and deliver to customer within 24-48-hour time frame.
- Acknowledge and process all emails in an effective workflow.
- Participate in Lunch and Learns and all other product knowledge opportunities.
- Actively track returns to resolution as well as track orders to fulfillment.
- Remain logged into the queues during business hours.
What you will need:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be self-motivated and able to communicate with applicants, vendors, managers and coworkers.
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a building trade such as carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, electrical; or a combination of training, education, and experience.
- Knowledge of materials, tools, methods, and equipment used in a building trade such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, HVAC, and electrical work.
- Knowledge of maintenance practices for typical commercial properties.
What will set you apart:
- Basic computer literacy and experience is required for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.