A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This role sets the direction and establishes the approach for planning, design, building, and integrating cloud services and provider systems to achieve global alignment with business strategies involving cloud capabilities. Duties include coordinating, communicating, and enforcing the use of enterprise architecture methods on technology solutions to perform business activities and achieve outcomes.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Working with Cloud Engineers to review and validate understanding of customer requirements and translate initial scope into technical deliverables;
- Creating architectural documentation and artifacts to support PwC's cloud journey;
- Maintaining required level of knowledge on company-offered solutions including the completion of assigned courses and relevant certification exams when applicable;
- Being able to educate others within the organizations in the areas of your expertise;
- Evaluating and designing technical 'end to end' solutions;
- Planning and designing with a global mindset and a region and/or territorial view for building;
- Supporting technology and the business to align cloud standards;
- Updating and maintaining the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables for cloud technology;
- Providing engineering leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project cloud issues;
- Performing ongoing cloud research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential design and use within the Enterprise;
- Coordinating cloud activities globally or regionally;
- Developing enterprise architecture for cloud services and cloud patterns for use/reuse by Solution Architects;
- Developing and maintaining a cloud product map to support the reference framework;
- Supporting the audit of cloud standards used and implementing so delivery methods conform to technology and business outcomes;
- Influencing business strategies in alignment with cloud capabilities;
- Driving, designing and implicitly representing various cloud artifacts within the enterprise framework that represents cloud components and solutions; and,
- Continuing to expand personal knowledge of the cloud industry, services, and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.