GC Pro Account Manager
Req Number: 9120
Are you a high-performing AV Sales Professional looking to embark on a journey to propel your career to the next level?
If so, then consider joining the GC Pro sales team who sell business-to-business audio visual solutions to a broad scope of customers.
Position Summary: GC Pro Account Manager
The GC Pro Account Manager is responsible for cultivating new business development opportunities, as well as build upon existing business relationships, by assessing and then promoting professional-level audio, video, and lighting products and services to solve client business needs.
The ideal candidate will be focused, having strong business development, exceptional consultative selling and hunter mentality always keeping the pipeline funnel strong with exceptional knowledge of selling AVL technology.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Professional AV experience required, with customer experience and contacts in any/all of the following verticals: House of Worship, Education, Live Sound/Venues, Recording Studios and Artists/DJ's.
- Achieve sales targets while demonstrating the ability to create steady growth within a specific area or region of the country and supporting the needs of new and existing clients
- Create effective business plans for generating new sales leads. Follow-up and follow through with leads (supplied from the National Support team as well as self-generated) to achieve sales targets
- Business development, cold calling, Internet, and other ways to develop new business.
- Continual learning of new product and services to best represent the company to potential clients.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs and identify solutions and business opportunities.
- Partner with Guitar Center retail locations, Support Center, Distribution Centers, and Contact Centers to best meet the needs of clients
- Create detailed reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To join our band, you'll need the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience selling audio, visual, lighting integration products/services with demonstrated ability to achieve specific sales targets.
- Skilled acumen for business-to-business sales practices and strong negotiation skills.
- Competitive, high achiever, and holds self-accountable for results.
- A drive for personal and professional success.
About Guitar Center Professionals -- GC Pro
Guitar Center Professional, customized solutions in sound and sight. From personal studios, concert venues, pro content, house of worship, or education, we design and install custom audio-visual systems that exceed your expectations. Make your live sound, video or lighting dream a reality with Guitar Center Professional. Our nationwide network of professionals has the expertise to take your vision from concept to completion. We will tailor an audio or visual solution that fits your vision, budget and space.
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to craft lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
Why join us?
At GC Pro, you will join a peer group who are passionate about Audio, Video, Lighting, and Pro AV custom solutions & technologies. You will be given the freedom to apply your craft to deliver outstanding customer experiences that are enabled by technology. As GC Pro is a part of the larger Guitar Center group, you will find opportunities to expand your career and to collaborate beyond Pro AV if you choose to.
Love this gig and want to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to email@example.com opens an email client application