Five9 Call Center Dialer System Administrator
The Five9 Call Center Dialer Administrator will lead and manage all aspects of the implementation and administration of Five9 On Demand Call Center software for growing inbound/outbound call center. This includes collaborating on solutions, building new inbound/outbound campaigns, IVR scripts, managing the dialer, planning new campaigns for new business, eliciting and defining new business requirements, implementing solutions, training agents/team leads in the use of the solution and making best practice recommendations which enable our contact center environment.
Position is full-time M-F from 9AM-6PM. Company offers medical, dental & vision benefits, PTO and paid holidays.
- Implement and troubleshoot Five9 Call Center software solutions
- Troubleshoot with telephony users and supervisors experiencing problems or inefficiencies
- Explore opportunities to expand on the existing calling platform using automation/integration
- Create and implement new campaigns as required by the business
- Produce consistent and sound reports for management; configure report automation and scheduling
- Build new solutions and strategies within the Five9 software
- Configure web services for integrations into ancillary systems through IVR queries, data dips and connectors
- Document the telephony structure and process flows for each business unit
- Develop materials in-line with the specific requirements such as agent run books or training materials.
- Must be a self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Must possess a strong combination of project management and technical call center skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, Dialer, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- 3+ years of Call Center auto dialer system experience (Five9 preferred)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Experience with implementing & managing VoIP Call Center solutions is required - Experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions preferred