POSITION: Construction Laborer (Telecom)
Leading nationwide provider of outsourced operations, maintenance, and engineering services for mission-critical infrastructure including telecommunication networks, renewable energy installations, electric vehicle charging stations, and large-scale batteries seeking Construction Laborers to start immediately.
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders, and other tools as directed by management.
• Trench and bury conduit.
• Pour concrete footers and equipment pads.
• Installation of rigid conduit and cabling.
• Installation of outdoor equipment frames and cabinets.
• Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
• Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
• Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site daily.
• Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
• Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
• Travel to remote job sites as directed by management.
• 1+ years of experience in construction
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• OSHA 10 Certification preferred, or training will be provided for the qualified candidate
• Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
• Ability to lift heavy equipment
• Excellent stamina
• High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The company offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off, 401k retirement plan with a 4% match. Also provided is a company vehicle, phone, laptop or tablet (if required for your role), and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your most current resume.