“Registered Nurse Clinical Education Specialist- NICU Full Time Days “ AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers ? the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines ? Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses learning needs of staff in methodical, approved manner.
- Reports findings of assessments to appropriate personnel.
- Incorporates findings of assessments into daily activities and program development.
- Develops evidence-based program or workshop as appropriate.
- Develops programs for unit or group specific, based on identified educational needs or staff/nursing leadership requests
- Develops cost saving measure that impacts department or overall nursing budget
- Develops and implements class or program for advanced assessment training.
- Develops and presents poster presentation with research or evidence-based focus.
- Develops advanced training and programs for Resource Nurses.
- Develops evidence based protocols.
- Analyzes content of program materials for best-practice or evidence-based practice.
- Uses the results of evaluation analysis to make or recommend process or structural changes, including policy, procedure, protocols, or documentation.
What You Will Need:
- Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with Masters Degree in Nursing or related specialty area.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Florida or Licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- Five or more years of nursing practice experience.
- One year of practice in which leadership and teaching competence has been demonstrated
Master?s prepared RN responsible for assessing the specialty programs, patient?s needs and planning, implementing and evaluating their progress, based on knowledge inherent in the practice of the clinical nurse specialist, utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach. Plans, teaches, and evaluates programs for nurses, clinical staff, and students. Provide expertise in the development of educational offerings and implementation of educational programs. Participates in and uses evidence-based practice and research to promote professional development and optimal patient outcomes. Involved in specialty organizations that promote use of current knowledge and skills in the provision of patient care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.