The ideal Cleaning support person contributes to the store's overall customer service by ensuring a safe, comfortable, and well maintained environment for every aspect of our stores.
A day in the life…
- Perform a variety of duties throughout the store such as vacuuming, carpet shampooing, dusting, etc.
- Remove and dispose of trash and recycle
- Clean restrooms and restock paper products
- Proactively stock and organize supplies and equipment
- Complete some light maintenance duties
- Set and exceed personal and company cleaning goals according to safety guidelines
You own this if you have…
- Clear and professional communication with customers and coworkers Strong attention to detail with high level of ownership, independence and initiative
- The ability to work a flexible retail work schedule based on department and store needs
- Experience operating cleaning equipment such as a commercial vacuum, automatic floor scrubber, carpet extractor or power washer is a bonus
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.