POSITION: Civil Laborer with Telecom Focus
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
The company is a leading nationwide provider of outsourced operations, maintenance, and engineering services for mission-critical infrastructure including telecommunication networks, renewable energy installations, electric vehicle charging stations, and large-scale batteries. The company, with approximately 1,100 employees, is a fast-growing leader in its class through continuous innovation and a mission to expand via organic and M&A strategies. PEARCE has three brands, Pearce Services, MaxGen, and WWS each with a strong reputation in their respective high-growth markets.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders, and other tools as directed by management
- Trench and bury conduit
- Pour concrete footers and equipment pads
- Installation of rigid conduit and cabling
- Installation of outdoor equipment frames and cabinets
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site daily
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company
- Travel to remote job sites as directed by management
- 1+ years of experience in construction
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred, or training will be provided for the qualified candidate
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. The company offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), paid time off, 401k retirement plan with a 4% match.
For immediate consideration, please submit your current resume.