Sign on Bonus / Tuition Reimbursement!
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient's chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (“bedside manner“)
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head