As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate Call Center Customer Service Representatives to join our team at LKQ! As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answering inquiries, handling complaints, as well as troubleshooting issues.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answers calls and respond to emails.
- Handles customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides customers with product and service information.
- Enters new customer information into system.
- Updates existing customer information.
- Processes orders, forms and applications.
- identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource when necessary.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- Documents all call information per standard operating procedures.
- Complete call logs.
- Produces call reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation ( [ Link Removed ] ), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud! Job Requirements
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Automotive knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Must possess computer skills, as well as data entry and typing ability
- Problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be sitting for extended periods of time. The ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail, while providing excellent customer service is a must. Must also have the ability to work with a computer terminal and other commonly used office systems.