The Sr. Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the equipment, staff and processes on the production floor. They will manage the production team and oversee scheduling and day-to-day production activities. The position reports to Fluence’s Production Manager.
- Work with Production Manager to establish workflow policies that enhancespeed and efficiency without compromising product quality
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels
- Monitor quality standards of products, engage with Engineering, MfgEngineering, and Quality as appropriate to deliver product which meets qualitystandards
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meetquality objectives
- Monitor production and quality controls to detect and correct problems asthey arise
- Manage and implement cost control programs
- Maintain communication between management and employees to ensure thatnecessary policies are understood and followed
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevantdepartments.
- Motivating,leading, and supervising the Production team.
- Managingday to day performance and providing timely feedback and direction.
- Ensureall employees follow industry standard environmental, health and safetyguidelines
- Recruitingand hiring top talent
- 5-7years Leadership experience in a medium to large scale operation where theyhave led and successfully implemented a major change effort, including theability to engage and influence cross-functionally.
- 7-10 years supervising and managing people, include managing performance / teamdevelopment, and driving data based continuous improvement.
- Experiencein the development and implementation of a training and certification system.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills are a must, skilled with handlingchallenging personnel and situations.
- Experiencedoperating within a LEAN environment and can drive LEAN based improvementactivities.
- 6sigma Green or Black belt Certified
- ERPsystem experience to manage and monitor and drive improvement on the operationsteam performance.
- Willingnessto be flexible around work hours to include extra hours to ensure required workis completed.
- Abilityto give and receive constructive feedback; can handle conflict; knows how tonegotiate and influence.
- Hasexperience integrating NPD/NPI activities into the day to day operations.
- Bachelor’sDegree in a business or technical program, or equivalent experience.
Other DutiesPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an
individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete
any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com