- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other technology-related field, post graduate preferred
- Management of a Salesforce technical team, overseeing SCRUM and agile methods to deliver useable code in a DevOps CD/CI manner working against a backlog of PBIs.
- Responsible for resource development, managing daily activities, developing and monitoring standards, establishing team priorities.
- Act as primary interface to Product and Service owners across IST as a technical and functional SME.
- Design, build, implement and test Salesforce system enhancements and updates in partnership with our Central Salesforce platform management team.
- Support of third-party marketing and sales tools integrated to Salesforce platform, with an understanding of data exchange needs, security, test planning and troubleshooting.
- Salesforce development experience essential, being fluent with SOSL and SOQL Workflows.
- Expert skills with Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batches and APIs is essential.
- Expert experience with lightning components in Sales cloud.
- Experience leading a team focused on Salesforce Deployment/Packaging - effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet, ANT Jenkins and Git (code commit).
- Hands on work with tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, AJAX tool kit.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as SOO, SAML, OAuth
- Certified Developer (401), Advanced Developer (501) certifications and Certified Administrator
- Programming/Software Development – Using APEX
- Requirements Definition and Management
- System Design – Preferably with experience or understanding of design thinking methods
- Technical Specialism – Salesforce
- Emerging Technology Monitoring
- Methods and Tools – Including Agile/DevOps experience and use of User Stories
- Application Support – Maintaining products through a DevOps way of working
- Data Design and Quality Management
- Release and Deployment
- Systems Integration – Including integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms using tools such as Mulesoft and AppExchange Scribe
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Data Analysis – Including experience with different BI tools
- Software Engineering
- Embraces a culture of change and agility. Adapts to our changing world, with a focus on mindset over process.
- Effective team player who looks beyond own area/organisational boundaries to consider the bigger picture and/or perspective of others and works across cultural boundaries with sensitivity.
- Is self-aware and actively seeks input from others on impact and effectiveness.
- Applies judgment and common sense - uses insight and good judgement to enable commercially sound, efficient and pragmatic decisions and solutions, responding to situations as they arise.
Integrated Supply & Trading
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
United States of America
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Our supply and trading business connects BP to the world’s traded markets for oil, gas, power, refinery feedstocks and currencies. We market BP’s equity crude oil and natural gas, import feedstocks for our refinery system and buy products to meet marketing demand. We offer a combination of unique expertise in physical supply and trading, innovative financial structures, and world-class analytics to deliver long-term value, from wellhead to end customer.