Federal Operations Coordinator
Advanced Systems Design (ASD), Inc., is seeking an experienced Federal Operations Coordinator to join our talented team.
The candidate selected for this role must be able to work full-time onsite at our office located in Tallahassee, FL.
ASD is seeking a business professional with operations/project support skills to join our team and help our leaders and staff complete the administrative and organizational tasks that keep our federal government contracting projects running smoothly. Daily tasks may include gathering, analyzing, and reporting on information from staff and coordinating, updating, and completing reports and other documents.
- Assisting the ASD Federal Operations Manager to conduct and complete daily tasks and/or resolve operational issues
- Coordinating with staff and leadership to complete reports and other documents or tasks
- Updating and maintaining accurate project records, including activity and progress tracking
- Organizing and filing project artifacts
- Communicate with project support staff for status updates, deliverable input, and/or scheduling tasks
- Assisting with project-specific onboarding activities for new employees
- Reporting on and answering questions about operations and related activities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks
- Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative and record-keeping skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Sharepoint, Salesforce, or Deltek Costpoint
- Federal government contracting and/or the IT industry
- 3 years of related administrative/project support experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United States
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE or click HERE for all current job openings.
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.