Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for an experienced, handyman throughout the Greater Tahoe Area. As the go-to handyperson on our team, you'll help troubleshoot basic to intermediate issues at our properties. Hired specialists will fix inadequate parts of homes to make them functional as well as conduct general home improvement tasks.
What you’ll do…
- Perform maintenance to our properties such as repairing furniture, unclogging drains, painting, replacing broken items
- Troubleshoot and repair GFI's, garbage disposals, electrical panels, fuses, plumbing basics, shower heads, sink hoses, changing gaskets, toilet seat lids, wax rings, levers, flaps, cut/repair drywall, paint/texture, caulking, appliance work, power tools, tile and flooring experience, cement, etc.
- Maintain organization and upkeep of supplies in storage such as tools, extra furniture/lamps, space heaters, fans etc.
- Be able to assist with furniture installation, constructing furniture, installation of cabinetry and Mounting TVs
- Move heavy objects and be on your feet for prolonged periods of time
What you’ll bring…
- Prior experience conducting home maintenance
- Fantastic troubleshooter and problem solver
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Loves handy work and owns their own tools already
- Great communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- A perfectionist that obsesses over all the details
- Has a smartphone
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to be self-sufficient and independently complete jobs
- Must have SUV/ Truck
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.