Pay rate: $8.50/hour
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide basic housekeeping duties.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
Desired Experience and Education
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents.
- Training will be provided.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Attention to detail is a must.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.