- Involvement in building and maintaining private banking relationships
- Discovering CB Financial and Trust client needs and determining solutions to meet those needs
- Understanding client’s financial analysis (income statements, cash flow, spreads, etc.)
- Conducts pricing model to establish profitability
- Reviews and maintains client files for completeness, including reviewing loan documentation packages, ordering and reviewing credit reports, reviewing preliminary title reports, appraisals, environmental reports, etc. Ensure all files include current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
- Maintains a current knowledge of banking/financial terminology and regulations.
- Read, understand, and follow Columbia Bank's loan policy and all pertinent Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in training opportunities as presented.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- General understanding of data analysis as it relates to banking
- General understanding of customer service
- Currently enrolled in college or graduate level courses and pursuing a degree/advanced degree in a relevant or related field of interest
- Provide proof of 3.0 GPA or better (an official transcript is required)
- Commit to 8+ weeks of continuous, full-time work during the summer
- Must provide own living arrangements and transportation
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions