What you will do
This position is for those who enjoy projects that are exciting and challenging. In this role you will research projects, prepare budgets and proposals. In addition, you will direct project efforts (survey crews and technicians), project communications within the company and to outside stakeholders, and maintain client relationships. As a Survey Project Manager you will gain exposure to a wide range of projects.
What you bring
You are self-motivated and eager to learn and grow in the survey profession. You are passionate about providing exceptional client services. You bring strong technical and organizational abilities and ability to multi-task.
What we want
- An individual with working knowledge of land surveying principles & practices,
- The ability to manage multiple projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid Washington State Driver's license and ability to obtain security clearance to work at local military installations is required;
- PLS license strongly preferred;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D in a land survey environment preferred;
- Understanding of boundaries and preparation of legal descriptions;
- Field experience and the ability to occasionally work in the field as needed.
What you will get
Our culture of collaboration is rewarded through a competitive salary and an annual discretionary profit sharing bonus. In addition we offer:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized as well.
- Excellent paid time off benefits.
- Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
Flexible work schedules
- AHBL’s Pour at Four project sharing series
- Monthly brown bags on relevant industry topics
- Company-paid professional organization memberships
- Career advancement opportunities
Who We Are
AHBL is a multidisciplinary firm offering services in civil and structural engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and surveying. Over the course of 50 years, AHBL has earned a reputation for providing award-winning, quality solutions to public and private clients alike. Our diverse work program offers interesting challenges every day, fostering creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving skills in all our staff.
Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and you have found an awesome place to work!
AHBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.