Manages sales, supply chain and sales support activities related to Millwork, including inventory, purchasing, delivering, and service in order to maximize revenues and profitability, especially in relation to competitors' products.
- Tracks product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and new product development.
- Visits customers on job sites to initiate sales and provide technical and customer support.
- Develops short and long-range product line strategy plans including sales and profitability objectives and analysis of performance.
- Monitors inventory and coordinates purchase and receipt in addition to arranging for service, warranty activity and delivery.
- Develops and delivers product presentations and training to sales force and customers.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or related field and five (5) years product sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish