This outstanding Home Health unit, based in exciting Tacoma is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals. Join this highly motivated team of caregivers and enjoy a challenging and welcoming environment based on optimal patient care.
1. Current WA RN license (#/expiration) 2. BLS 3. One year medical or surgical nursing 4. One year Home Health experience 5. Must have recent experience in Oasis C and knowledge in Oasis D
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Just 30 miles south of Seattle, in the shadow of Mount Rainier, pristine Tacoma offers a healthy, outdoorsy lifestyle and an abundance of natural wonders in its backyard. The city's waterfront parks are ideal for walking, in-line skating and biking, while nearby Mount Rainier National Park offers the chance to go hiking, mountain climbing, kayaking and wildlife viewing.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.