Front Desk Supervisor
Who We Are
Evergreen Fire and Security is a recognized leader in the life safety and security solutions industry. We are entrusted by the Federal Government and commercial customers to protect lives, critical infrastructure, and information by providing and maintaining technically advanced and innovative fire alarm, access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other critical protection systems.
The Key to Our Success
Our success is due in large part to the experience, skills, and expertise of the best and brightest employees in the industry. We are looking for an additional administrative professional to join the Evergreen team. Think you have what it takes? Great! We welcome you to submit your qualifications for this great career opportunity at Evergreen Fire and Security.
This opportunity as a Front Desk Supervisor in Tacoma, Washington is perfect for a proactive individual who loves variety and thrives in a busy environment! This individual will own an assortment of responsibilities including ensuring the office is attractive and well-maintained; the front desk runs smoothly; employees are comfortable and have access to the necessary tools and resources to perform their jobs effectively, and our travelers are able to get to and from job sites with appropriate transportation and accommodations.
- Manages the companys travel program
- Provides oversight to the Front Desk Administrator and reception desk activities
- Serves as the primary backup to reception
- Coordinates maintenance and care of the office building and its contents
- Oversees building improvements
- Ensures supplies are ordered and replenished appropriately
- Supports Human Resources and other teams with a variety of projects
- Onboards new hires
- A positive attitude
- Great with people
- Fantastic at prioritizing
- Extremely organized
- Excellent writing skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- At least 3 years of prior related experience
- Competitive pay
- Generous time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Up to 4% match available
- 100% vested from day one
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-sponsored group term life insurance
- Corporate perks program
- Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
Compensation is $50,000 - $55,000 annually for well-qualified candidates.
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
No applicant for employment is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career development programs.