Schneider is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team! Are you looking to start your career with one of the industry leaders in the transportation industry? Does a dynamic team environment that values diversity and provides growth opportunities appeal to you? If you answered yes to these questions, the Customer Service Representative role may be right for you.
About the role:
- You will coordinate and manage customer support work that enables successful execution and completion of customer’s orders.
- You will create orders, schedule appointments, collaborate with multiple departments, follow up, troubleshoot and review the service provided to our customers.
- You will communicate and establish relationships directly with our customers via telephone, email, and other modes of communication.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Be skilled in relationship building, attention to detail, teamwork, positivity, clear communication and problem solving.
- Be proficient using technology and working in several systems simultaneously.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.