Are you an experienced Certified Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Certified Medical Assistant:
· Perform bloods draws, any needed laboratory tests, and take patient vitals
· Administer and prepare approved medications and immunizations
· Patient check in and check out, scheduling and documentation for medical records
Requirements for Certified Medical Assistant:
· HS Diploma
· Must be a Certified MA - required in WA
· 2+ years of experience
· Both front and back office experience
Hours for Certified Medical Assistant: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, Tuesday hours 7:30am – 4:30pm
Advantages of this Certified Medical Assistant Opportunity:
· Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
· Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401K
· PTO and Closed on all major holidays
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law