Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic- Nights
- Utilize and maintain personal tools.
- Observe, dismantle, adjust, and repair mechanical control systems.
- Working knowledge of welding and fabrication required.
- Primary responsibility is to repair conveyor systems mechanically.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, compressor, and conveyor systems.
- Assemble, install, and fabricate equipment, as well as, perform preventative/predictive maintenance and update all required documentation.
- Refer to specifications, tech manuals, blueprints, schematics diagrams as needed or required to resolve equipment issues.
- Promote a safe working environment through endorsement of company safety program along with the maintenance and upkeep of tools/equipment.
- The position is physically demanding necessitating the ability to lift/push/pull 50-100 lbs. multiple times throughout the day.
- The conveyor system maintenance requires working at heights of more than 12 feet consistently.
- The position is 4 days 8 PM-6:30 AM shift and there is required overtime on a regular basis.
- During the peak season of October, November, and December along with holidays there may be changes in warehouse schedules to support the business needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or 3 years experience in a distribution environment with mechanical background supporting conveyor systems.
- Capable of managing stressful and high pressure situations as there is an extreme sense of urgency to repair items in an emergency.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and equipment.
- Capable of learning electrical systems as part of our on the job training.