Come be part of our growing CopperTop Family!! Since 2007, CopperTop Tavern has been a family owned, locally operated business with locations across Central and Southern New York. CopperTop Tavern is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill numerous hourly positions. We are now hiring full-time and part-time staff members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful experience, with hands-on training, and a structured path to grow your career.
- Work well under general supervision and with a variety of other positions on the line.
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain proper Quality Parameters
- Adhere to all food and plate specifications
- Staying organized and stocked
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Preferred 6 months of full-service restaurant experience.
- Consistency and Reliability
- Positive Attitude
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High Energy
- Values Teamwork and Customer Service
- Open availability and flexibility are a must ability to work any shift
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands
- Starting pay up to $15.00/hr.
- Flexible scheduling - full and part time
- FT employees are eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
- 401-k Program and Company Match
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Direct Deposit available
- Training and career growth opportunities
- CopperTop Tavern is an Equal Opportunity Employer.