Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 16,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
The Australia / NZ Country Manager will be responsible for managing the Australia / NZ market – managing distribution, driving new sales across food service and retail channels, creating consumer engagement and activation, and supporting/growing existing accounts. This role will report to the Director of Australia/New Zealand.
- Sell to new customers: You will be responsible for driving sales of Impossible Foods products in the Australia / NZ market in food service (restaurants, industrial) and retail. You will work with the teams in Asia and the US to make sure all sales teams are aligned
- Manage & Grow existing accounts: You and your team will be the primary contact for all accounts serving Impossible and responsible for supporting and growing their business. You will implement in-store initiatives to drive increased traffic and higher in-store sales
- Manage distributors: You will be the primary contact for distributors and responsible for managing the relationships, including training, sales material supply, and performance
- Drive the consumer movement: You will be the front line of Impossible’s mission including building passionate Impossible ambassadors and advocates through press, consumer activations, influencers and more
- Manage P&L: As the business grows, you will be responsible for Impossible’s in market Australia / NZ P&L including, sales forecasts, new launches, budgets and cost management. You manage the Australia / NZ business holistically and overcome any and every obstacle that arises.
- Build team: Build the culture of Impossible in Australia / NZ and build and lead the team as the market develops and business succeeds
- Measure results: Across the above initiatives, you will be responsible for measuring and hitting key metrics and communicating performance to the Impossible Foods headquarters team
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years in food sales and/or country management, including managing a sales team
- Preferred, food service and culinary experience, including experience selling to restaurant operators and retailers in Australia / NZ
- Deep knowledge of and experience of Australia / NZ culture, influence and food
- Experience building and leading teams, including Sales, Marketing and PR
- Preferred, experience growing a new brand in Australia / NZ market
- Mission driven with genuine interest and passion for Impossible Food’s mission
- Clear, logical, strategic thinker with ability to align long term vision with today
- Strong analytical skills with metrics based, results driven approach
- Highly collaborative approach and strong communication skills (internally and externally)
- Creative, blast through obstacles, do everything it takes to succeed approach
- Driven by working in fast paced, dynamic, highly cross-functional environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Salesforce
- Ability to do frequent travel in market and periodic travel out of market including United States
Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics