Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Swiftwater
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Temperature monitoring of on site Freezers and Fridges on a daily basis.
- Changing of temperature charts on a weekly basis.
- Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operation Procedures & Work Instructions.
- Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with the Site Supervisor.
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
- Positively Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform Site Safety inspections of in lab Safety equipment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.