Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years as a premier producer of convenience fresh meal solutions, salads and fresh cut produce. With processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts® and elevĀte™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, fruits, vegetables, snacking and complete meals distributed where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America. For more information, visit www.readypac.com
This is a 2nd shift position within the Warehouse Shipping department. Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat 5 pm start. Off Thursday and Friday.
The Frontline Coordinator supports the Shift Supervisor by maintaining real time data and status of the Shipping or Receiving function daily. The Coordinator supports the coaching and training of material handlers on safety, quality and productivity goals in support of the Warehouse. This position is also responsible for the tracking of warehouse orders during the course of the day and communicating back to Warehouse Team Leads and Manager to support the achievement of warehouse key performance indicators.
- Responsible for ensuring all unloading and loading of all product is done on a timely basis including line feeding, rotating finished goods and customer order picking.
- Ensures material handlers on a daily basis are provided work orders and assigned areas.
- Coordination of staffing of warehouse, breaks, lunches and communicates to supervisors of staffing issues.
- Train current and new associates on warehouse procedures including, scanning, picking, customer orders, customer requirements, packaging, and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Monitoring associates are utilizing warehouse equipment including scanners, fork lifts, electric pallet and jacks in safe and productive manner.
- Report any safety incidents to Team Lead immediately and assist in gathering relevant safety incident information.
- Comply with SQF Regulatory Requirements and GMPs on a daily basis ensures are compliant with requirements.
- Report any inventory discrepancies or product damage to Team Lead and Warehouse Manager.
- Advise supervisor of any punctuality/attendance issues
- Communicate accurate/timely response to any questions regarding entire function
- Proactive interdepartmental communication to facilitate service requirements
- Complete required operational departmental forms (e.g. daily inventory count sheet)
- Fill in for Shift Supervisor during absence
- Excellent oral communication skills
- General writing skills; English
- General math skills
- General data entry skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Able to work in cold environments
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. box weight
- Certified Forklift Operator and Electric Pallet Jack Operator
- Able to handle & prioritize multiple tasks at one time
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours in a refrigerated environment 34°f. to 45°f