Our client is a well-established, leading Real Estate Law Firm with multiple offices across the Southeastern US. They are actively interviewing Real Estate Closing Attorneys to develop residential business, effectively communicate with clients and conduct final closings in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Below is additional information. If you are interested please apply with a current version of your resume and a member from our team will be happy to coordinate a quick introductory call with you.
- Assist with all phases of residential real estate transactions, including sale, exchange, purchase and refinancing.
- Review marked up title summary sheet.
- Work with lenders, buyers and sellers to facilitate the transaction- perform due diligence, and general real estate legal services to close residential transactions.
- Draft and/or review mortgage documents including HUD-1s, Closing Disclosures, contracts, deeds, leases, and purchase and sale agreements.
- Deliver a professional and positive experience to clients and address any lingering questions or concerns they may have.
- Review disbursement ledger and sign checks.
- Meet with prospective clients or referral sources and develop new business opportunities to help office or firm meet annual business objectives.
- Conduct legal classes for real estate agents, lenders or other prospective referral sources.
- Assist in management of closing staff.
- 1-3+ years of Residential Real Estate experience - will train the right candidate.
- Member of the South Carolina State Bar (in good standing).
- Ability to develop new business/bring over existing book of business (lenders/realtors) is a big plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary + Commissions and Bonuses = $150k+
- Industry-Leading Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Excellent PTO, sick, and holiday time off offered
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunity for vertical growth