Founded by experts from Data Domain and VMware and backed by leading venture capitalists such as NEA and LightSpeed Ventures, Datrium frees IT from complexity by combining primary, backup, disaster recovery, encryption and mobility in a single platform, called Automatrix.
On top of that platform, we offer Datrium DRaaS, the industry’s first software-defined on-demand disaster recovery with VMware Cloud on AWS for on-premises systems. Now you can eliminate secondary physical DR sites and only pay for DR if you have an actual event. It keeps data safe and secure, and it enables users to confidently execute failover and failback with the click of a button all via an on-demand model.
The is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something special where you can make a difference!
Datrium is redefining infrastructure as software in the modern compute ecosystem where high volume low latency workloads span complex configurations across cloud, on-prem, and edge environments. We are creating the world’s first software infrastructure that converges world-class performance, capacity optimization, cloud integration, and fine-grained data management. Combining these functions along with backup and disaster recovery into one system delivers game-changing simplicity to devops and VM administrators. Datrium is a pre-IPO startup led by the CTOs and founders from Data Domain and early Principal Engineers from VMware.
Here’s where you come in:
As a Test automation engineer, you’ll work alongside a team of world-class engineers and thought leaders in filesystem, cloud applications, virtualization, or engineering services. There, you’ll invent and develop solutions that further Datrium product functionality.
- Lead, design and implement automated tests and required changes in test infrastructure
- Partner with engineering teams and develop or maintain automated tests for one or more components
- Ability to mentor junior automation engineers
- Follow best practices for development
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in any one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C or C++
- Minimum 4 years of experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting storage and/or networking systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing, extending and maintaining automated test plans for one or more of the following areas : Cloud Storage, ESX or Linux Platform Software, High Availability, File Systems
- Ability to work independently in a small team environment and take on a variety of technical roles as needed.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernel
- Knowledge of Virtualization and Container technologies including VMWare, KVM, Docker, and Kubernetes
Datrium embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.