Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Sr.Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Audio, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
- Create test plans and test cases
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented