Quality Assurance Engineer
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Creating gap assessment reports
- Managing Product and Customer complaints
- Review compliance issues and make recommendations
- Execute on all remediation and recommendations
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/technical field.
- Scientific background and 5-10 years of assay development
- Product design control experience and risk management experience.
- Background could be Quality Design Engineer, Design Assurance Specialist, Quality Assurance Specialist etc.
- 401k, medical, PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
controls designer, electrical designer, instrumentation designer, i&c designer, instrumentation and controls designer, ,quality engineer, qa engineer, qc engineer, qa manager, qc manager, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance manager, quality manager, assurance engineer, qa/qc engineer, ,quality assurance, quality, qa, qc, statistical process control, spc, total quality management, tqm, process analyst, inspection, inspection, iso, taquchi, sampling theory, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, black belt, master blackbelt, master blackbelts, assays, remediation, complaints, diagnostic, medical device, med device, devices