Founded by experts from Data Domain and VMware and backed by leading venture capitalists such as NEA and LightSpeed Ventures, Datrium frees IT from complexity by combining primary, backup, disaster recovery, encryption and mobility in a single platform, called Automatrix.
On top of that platform, we offer Datrium DRaaS, the industry’s first software-defined on-demand disaster recovery with VMware Cloud on AWS for on-premises systems. Now you can eliminate secondary physical DR sites and only pay for DR if you have an actual event. It keeps data safe and secure, and it enables users to confidently execute failover and failback with the click of a button all via an on-demand model.
The is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something special where you can make a difference!
Datrium has built the world’s first system that converges world-class performance, world-class capacity optimization, AWS integration, and fine-grained data management. Combining these functions into one system delivers game-changing simplicity to VM and devops administrators. Our goal is to disrupt the traditional server+array+backup patterns and transform how enterprise applications are deployed in the data center and cloud. Datrium is a pre-IPO startup led by the CTOs and founders from Data Domain and early Principle Engineers from VMware. For more information, visit www.datrium.com and follow @datrium on Twitter.
Datrium is looking for sharp engineers to join its world class team building industry disrupting storage and data management products. You will join the team qualifying Datrium products.
- Create/run/automate detailed test plans and test cases based on functional specifications
- Collaborate with developers and QA engineers to find & analyze product issues
- File detailed bug reports with precise descriptions of issues and any applicable logs, cores, and other artifacts
- Multitask efficiently with good communication skills
- 4+ years of QA experience for an enterprise systems product
- Experience with Linux, Windows, and VMWare ESXi operating systems
- Strong understanding of enterprise storage concepts & protocols
- Proven ability to deliver and collaborate in a high performing team
- Deep understanding of software testing concepts and principles
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in automating tests using, Python including familiarity with VMware APIs
- Proficient with administration of ESXi & VC
- AWS & other cloud deployment & management experience
- VDI experience w/ Horizon / Citrix
- KVM / Docker / OpenShift
- SQL / Oracle RAC
Datrium embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.