Our client is searching for a Process Technician who will provide hands on process support to Process Engineers. You will perform processing steps for manufacturing and perform mechanical and optical measurement tests.
If you are looking for a place that you can grow, work hard and have fun, this is a great opportunity to learn about the lighting technology world and be part of an exciting forward company!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32.00 - 33.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs processing steps for manufacturing LED components.
- Performs mechanical and optical measurements and tests.
- Performs set up of processing equipment.
- Assists process engineers with running engineering experiments.
- Maintains control charts and applies quality control principles to all aspects of daily work.
- Maintains supplies and cleanliness.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Process Engineering Technician (2 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.