Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be a lead member of the People team. You'll develop and maintain the best possible employee experience by managing our core processes and systems. It's an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing tech company and have an influential impact on company culture. This is a hands-on role for an outgoing, passionate and dedicated HR professional, providing full HR Generalist support for our team members as we expand around the world.
- Work closely with Chief People Officer to execute HR plans and processes
- Administer Company policies & procedures
- Administer compensation and benefit programs
- Be the primary HRBP for all departments
- Be the initial point of contact for all HR issues
- Provide employee relations support, including performing employee investigations
- Plan and execute employee training opportunities and programs
- Establish a strong customer-oriented presence to line managers and other internal customers
- Manage the performance management process
- Maintain company data and files
- Evaluate data, create analyses and write reports for management and the Board
- Assist in developing other People team members
- Participates in developing department goals, systems, solutions and objectives
- Serve as a culture champion and brand ambassador!
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience in a technology start-up environment -- ideally as a solo internal resource
- BA/BS degree
- Record of career success
- Someone who wants to grow within a small company and take on new challenges daily
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and adaptable
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefit programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert level use of Office and/or G-Suite and Slack
- Confidence to interact with, coach and counsel executive team members
- PHR/SPHR preferred
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.