Overlook Medical Center is seeking a full-time Patient Care Technician I to work from 7:00 PM to 7:30 AM, including weekends as requested by department.
- As directed by RN, including but not limited to ECGs, phlebotomy, glucometer testing, meal assistance, transportation, disinfecting equipment, and performing ADLs such as skin care needs, bathing, oral hygiene, and mobility.
- The sec/tech candidate will be flexible and patient focused, assisting with patient care and transportation as needed.
- Must be proficient at coordination and prioritization of duties to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of patient care and work flow.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year experience as a Patient Care Technician required
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.